The latest report titled “Propylene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Propylene.
|Process Included||Propylene Production Process From Natural Gas|
Propylene Production Process From Fluidised Bed Catalytic Reactor
Propylene Production Process From Ethylene and 2-Butenes
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Propylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Propylene Production Process:
1. Propylene Production Process From Natural Gas: This report consists of a thorough cost analysis of propylene production through natural gas. During the process, propylene is produced using natural gas, which is a two-step process. In the first step, methanol is transformed into a mix of methanol, dimethyl ether, and water. In the second step, the dimethyl ether effluents get transformed into propylene along with a few other by-products.
2. Propylene Production Process From Fluidised Bed Catalytic Reactor: This report consists of a thorough price analysis of propylene production through a fluidised bed catalytic reactor. During the process, a fluidised bed catalytic reactor system is used in which a low-quality feedstock is added in the presence of a catalyst in order to produce propylene and ethylene.
3. Propylene Production Process From Ethylene and 2-Butenes: This report consists of a detailed cost evaluation of propylene from ethylene and 2-butenes. In this method, in a fixed bed metathesis reactor, ethylene and 2-butenes are filled and reacted along with a proprietary catalyst. This reaction results in the formation of propylene as well as isomerises butene to 2-butene.
Propylene (C3H6) or propene is a clear, colourless gas that is produced via gasoline refining or by splitting, cracking and reforming hydrocarbon mixtures. It is a non-toxic gas with a natural pungent odour similar to petroleum. It has a molecular weight and density of 42.08 and 223.4 kg/m3. It has a melting and boiling point of 87.9 K and 225.46 K. It is extremely combustible and acts as an excellent substitute for heating and cutting applications. Gas has primary use as a fuel but also has usage in the downstream industries like chemical and plastics.
The Propylene industry is propelling forward due to its main use as a fuel. In addition, it has extensive usage in the production of various products such as resins, fibres, and elastomers. In addition, it assists the polypropylene production that has been used in manufacturing products such as apparel, squeeze bottles, outdoor furniture etc., which furthers the industrial demand for the commodity. Additionally, it’s used in the chemical industry to make a number of chemical products that further expand the growth of the market. Other applications of the gas include its use as an alternative to propane which is employed in heating and cutting. It is also used to carry out acetone synthesis, manufacturing polypropylene plastic as well as a refrigerant or in calibration mixtures, thereby bolstering the industry’s proliferation.
Key Questions Answered in the Propylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Propylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Propylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Propylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Propylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Propylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Propylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Propylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Propylene production?
- What is the time frame for Propylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Propylene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Propanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propanol
- Propenal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propenal
- Propyl Myristate ISO Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propyl-mysistrate-iso
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA