Are you a movie buff who is always looking to expand your DVD collection? Are you on a tight budget but still want to add some great titles to your shelf? Look no further! We have scoured the Australian market and compiled a list of the top 10 Cheap DVDs that are sure to satisfy any cinephile’s cravings. From classic dramas to action-packed adventures, these must-have films won’t break the bank. So grab some popcorn, get cozy, and dive into our ultimate guide of affordable DVDs in Australia!
1. The Lord of the Rings (Return of the King, The Two Towers, The Fellowship of the Ring)
2. Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 ( Order of the Phoenix )
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 ( Half-Blood Prince )
5. Thor: The Dark World
6. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
7. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
8. Transformers: Age of Extinction
Looking for affordable DVDs to add to your collection? Check out our top affordable Harry Potter DVDs in Australia!
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – $10
This 2001 classic is perfect for newcomers to the series or old fans who want to relive all the magic. This DVD contains all of the original movie content, plus bonus features such as a making-of documentary and deleted scenes.
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – $10
For fans of mystery, excitement, and suspense, Chamber of Secrets is definitely worth watching. This 2002 film follows Harry as he investigates the death of Professor Dumbledore and uncovering a secret chamber beneath Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Bonus features include interviews with cast and crew members, behind-the-scenes footage, and games for kids.
Find out DVDs for Sale Online
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – $12
In this 2004 film, Harry must thwart an evil plot by Lord Voldemort while also protecting Ron Weasley from his own dark secrets. The film includes additional bonus features such as audio commentary by director Alfonso Cuaron, deleted scenes, featurettes on sets and creature design, plus more!
If you’re looking for a great way to fill up your DVD collection without breaking the bank, you’ll want to check out some of these affordable options. Here are five affordable DVDs that you should add to your collection in Australia:
1) The Office – A must-have for any fan of UK comedy, this series is available on DVD for just under $10.
2) Shaun of the Dead – Another amazing British comedy that’s perfect for fans of zombie movies and mockumentaries alike, Shaun of the Dead is available on DVD for just under $15.
3) We Bought a Zoo – A heartwarming family movie about a family who purchases a zoo, We Bought a Zoo is available on DVD for just under $20.
4) Madagascar 3 – If you’re a fan of Madagascar, be sure to add Madagascar 3 to your DVD collection. This funny and action-packed movie is available on DVD for just over $25.
5) Paranormal Activity – If you’re looking for some exciting scares, be sure to add Paranormal Activity to your DVD collection. This movie is available on DVD for just under $30.
Game of Thrones
If you’re a fan of the popular HBO series Game of Thrones, then you’ll want to add these DVDs to your collection.
1. The Lion and The Rose: This DVD includes episodes 1-6 from the first season of Game of Thrones.
2. A Golden Crown: This DVD includes episodes 7-12 from the first season of Game of Thrones.
3. The North Remembers: This DVD includes episodes 13-18 from the first season of Game of Thrones.
4. And Now His Watch is Ended: This DVD includes episodes 19-24 from the first season of Game of Thrones.
5. The Children: This DVD includes episodes 25-30 from the first season of Game of Thrones.
If you’re a fan of The Simpsons, there are some great affordable DVDs to add to your collection in Australia. Here are five of our favourites:
1) The Simpsons Season 1
This DVD is available at most major retailers and costs only $19.99. It features all of the first season episodes from the 1990s animated series. If you’re a die-hard fan, this is definitely the DVD for you!
2) The Simpsons Season 10
This DVD is also available at most major retailers and costs only $29.99. It features all of the tenth season episodes from the 2010s animated series. Again, if you’re a die-hard fan, this is definitely the DVD for you!
3) The Simpsons Movie Collection Volumes 1-3
These three volumes each cost only $39.95 and contain all three movies that were released in 2007, 2009 and 2013 respectively. If you’ve never seen any of these movies before, now’s the perfect time to watch them! And don’t worry – each movie is shorter than an hour long so it won’t take forever to watch them all!
4) Treehouse of Horror XXVII: Bart’s Nightmare
This XXVII episode from Season 20 of The Simpsons is available as a standalone DVD or as part of the Volume 6 box set which costs $59.95 (or $27.96 if purchased online). If you’re a big fan of Tree
If you’re looking for some affordable DVDs to add to your collection, check out these offerings from Australia.
Australia has some great films available on DVD that don’t cost very much. Some of our top recommendations include the Die Hard films, Mamma Mia! and 50 First Dates. All three of these movies are under $20AUD each, making them a great value for your entertainment dollar.
Die Hard is one of the most iconic and beloved action films of all time, and it’s well worth watching again (or for the first time) on DVD. The Blu-ray version is also available at a discounted price, so if you’re interested in getting a copy, be sure to check both options out!
Mamma Mia! is another popular option with fans of musicals. This movie tells the story of two friends who travel to Greece to celebrate Sophie’s hen party and end up falling in love. It’s a lighthearted and fun film that’s perfect for a summer evening.
50 First Dates is another popular choice for those who enjoy romantic comedies. In this film, Judah (Adam Sandler) sets out to win back the heart of his ex-girlfriend by taking her on a series of dates. chaos ensues along the way (of course). Again, this movie is perfect for a summer night by the pool or sitting in front of the TV with some friends.
DVDs are a great way to add value to your home library and if you’re looking for some affordable options, here are ten of the best. From family classics to foreign films, there’s something for everyone on this list. If you’re in Australia and haven’t yet added DVDs to your collection, now is the time!